The Account Supervisor is responsible for the performance of a team such that they meet both internal (Adlucent Revenue) and external (Client Revenue) goals, as well as the management of the members within the team. An Account Supervisor must balance the day to day responsibilities of paid search account management for their own account(s), the people management responsibilities for their team, and departmental duties and special projects.
The Account Supervisor is a subject matter expert, sharing knowledge of account management execution best practices and mentoring and developing skill and knowledge in less experienced team members. As such, the Account Supervisor is often called upon to communicate about more complex and/or in-depth Adlucent solutions both to their team and to the broader Account Management team.
Furthermore, the Account Supervisor provides a critical level of management within the Agency by being a vocal advocate for both their team and the larger Account Management team, and escalating issues to leadership.
The Account Supervisor reports to an Account Director.
- Click here and you will be redirected.
- Upon redirection, you will be asked to upload your resume and answer some basic questions.
- Paid Search account management responsibilities for your account(s):
- Independently execute bid management
- Communicate directly with client via email, phone, and in person
- Report Performance from multiple sources
- Conduct analysis, and deliver clear insights
- Create and organize PLA campaigns
- Manage and optimize merchant center feeds
- Deliver high quality and efficient keyword production
- Conduct ad copy testing, landing page testing and Search Query mining
- Responsible for oversight of all accounts on your team including strategy development, account planning and scheduling, monitoring account performance improvement against account goals and timelines, and troubleshooting performance issues
- Responsible for hosting strategic sessions within your team and managing the escalation of issues as necessary
- Attend department meetings and assist with department projects as needed
- People management responsibilities for your team:
- Maximize engagement of team members within team
- Conduct 1on1s and performance reviews
- Oversee training and development for team members
- 2+ years in an advanced paid search Account Management role
- Demonstrated success managing accounts and achieving client performance goals
- Deep understanding of SEM and the evolving search engine landscape
- Highly skilled with Paid Search Management Platform(s)
- Experience effectively managing projects and prioritizing time appropriately with the team, clients, vendors and other agencies
- Experience managing people and a willingness to tackle the unique challenges this can bring
- Proactive mindset and strong awareness for potential pitfalls related to both account management and people management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking across a variety of activities on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and be a team player with both client and account teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Social and/or Display management experience
- Knowledge of statistics
- Google AdWords certifications
- Retail experience, including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding
Portland candidates preferred. Adlucent does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.