Do you want to work in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come see what it’s like to work alongside top performers in the industry and kickstart your career in the digital marketing space. This is your chance to be a part of one of Austin’s fastest-growing companies working in an award-winning culture. Did you know we were recently named one of Austin’s Best Places to work in 2019 by Built In Austin?
Our paid, part-time Digital Marketing Internship supports the ongoing growth and key aspects and maintenance of our clients’ campaigns. Chief responsibilities include keyword and ad buildout, product feed optimization, and quality assurance for a variety of retail clients. The intern works quickly and efficiently to produce high volumes of output while maintaining high-quality standards to meet client goals.
Digital Marketing Interns are trained on campaign production and work directly with account management teams across channels including SEM, social, PLA, programmatic, and Amazon to meet goals. The intern will be part of a team responsible for their growth and development while gaining exposure to the digital advertising field, and, they’ll work with other interns to complete a Capstone Project showcasing an actual Adlucent client’s business, goals, marketing strategy, competitive landscape, industry trends, and challenges.
Our ideal candidate would be a puzzle-loving problem solver interested in working in the digital marketing field. Here at Adlucent, we love analyzing problems and doing research for fun. We’re looking for someone to join our team that loves numbers as much as we do.
Click here and you will be redirected.
Upon redirection, you will be asked to upload your resume and answer some basic questions.
OUR MISSION: To make advertising increasingly relevant and helpful to all by understanding & serving the interests and needs of each individual.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Make $#%& Happen: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
Keep It Real: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
Don’t Be a Jerk: We don't count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
- Each intern will be assigned to a team responsible for their training
- Gain exposure to Search Engine Marketing in association with an account team, partner with Google and Bing, facebook, pinterest account representatives to test latest digital marketing offerings.
- Develop and upload new marketing campaigns across various channels, getting hands-on experience launching live campaigns.
- Optimize a retailer’s product feed, used for shopping Ads (PLAs), by re-writing title and description of products to be advertised in order to increase visibility on search engines.
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfort with high volumes of data entry
- A love for an open, collaborative work environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Nice to Have:
- SEM industry interest
- Online research skills
- Basic knowledge of search engines, online shopping & retail
- Currently enrolled in and pursuing a college degree
- Able to commit 20 hours per week for the duration of a semester
Adlucent is part of Advantage Marketing Partners, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency, powered by its purpose-built platform Deep Search™, which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Deep Search™ is a digital campaign, product feed and analytics technology that powers these services by integrating complex data and creating a custom, predictive bidding algorithm, helping clients acquire customers across channels while profitably increasing revenue.