Adlucent is seeking an enthusiastic and driven digital Account Manager to join our digital team within our Media Practice. The Account Manager is responsible for the execution of digital media services for our clients, through Display & Video 360 and Google Display Network (GDN), including YouTube, native, PMP, and other digital media strategies outside the Google ecosystem. The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day campaign management, strategies, analysis, optimization, budget and creative management, achieving performance objectives, and ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. S/he collaborates with other team members to ensure key activities, performance metrics, and insights are clearly communicated to the client.
This role requires experience executing and managing digital programs and an understanding of the various tools and tactics required, including Google AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Data Studios, DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Click here and you will be redirected.
- Upon redirection, you will be asked to upload your resume and answer some basic questions
- Practice Lead, Programmatic Display
- Successfully executes clients’ display advertising programs, including but not limited to: account setup, creative and targeting strategy, bid strategy, and all other day-to-day account management.
- Reviews, analyzes and activates biddable media based on insightful data, and business objectives.
- Proactively delivers actionable audience and optimization-based insights.
- Serves as the client contact and responds to all requests and inquiries; participates in client calls and Strategic Business Reviews as needed.
- Develops and maintains project plans updating clients on campaign status and initiatives.
- Builds trust, cultivates and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors and partner agencies.
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes and introduces new approaches that will contribute to the growth of display solutions.
- Contributes to the development of best practices for display strategy, processes, and advertising account management.
- Keeps daily tabs on industry trends and serves as a subject matter expert both internally and with clients.
- Develops and implements testing plans that align with client goals and objectives and ensures an ongoing testing schedule to drive innovation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven 3-5 years experience managing digital programs. Preferable experience with Google Display Network and DoubleClick Bid Manager or similar DSP.
- Experience working in programmatic media and awareness of industry changes.
- Strong grasp of media analytics and ability to activate insights in a fluid and consistent way.
- Demonstrated success managing accounts and meeting performance goals while staying within budget for clients or in-house marketing teams.
- Experience with implementation and usage of Google AdWords conversion tracking and using tag management systems.
- Experience effectively managing projects and prioritizing time appropriately with the team, clients, vendors and other agencies.
- Experience with and/or familiarity with types of attribution modeling and reporting.
- Exceptional written and verbal ability with experience articulating and resolving complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail in both analytical and communication contexts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with both client and account teams.
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Retail experience, including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding