Do you consider yourself an “Excel nerd”? Do you like diving into numbers, solving problems, and presenting ideas? Is your day-to-day life organized in a series of color-coded task lists? Do you like working collaboratively but also independently? Then you just may be our next Adlucite. We're on the hunt for an organized, analytically-minded, and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist who helps our clients exceed their digital marketing campaign goals. Specialists receive thorough training and work closely with experienced Account Managers and Supervisors, receiving instruction on campaign creation and account management methodologies, and an understanding of key performance indicators.
You'll be exposed to a variety of digital marketing channels at a company named one of Built In Austin's Best Places To Work in Austin 2019. We provide opportunities for growth and development along with an award-winning Culture. We are looking for people who add to our passionate, creative, and hardworking dynamic, pushing us forward and always staying curious. Adlucent is Better Every Day and dedicated to fortifying our company’s mission and core values 365 days a year.
OUR MISSION: To make advertising increasingly relevant and helpful to all by understanding & serving the interests and needs of each individual.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Make $#%& Happen: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
Keep It Real: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
Don’t Be a Jerk: We don't count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
Here’s what it takes to be successful in the role:
- ADAPTABILITY: you comfortably adjust in evolving or ambiguous situations
- ANALYTICAL THINKING/CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING: you like to synthesize data, make adjustments, and communicate reporting
- PERSEVERANCE: you’re diligent with time and tasks through challenging circumstances
- RISK-TAKING: you initiate action despite the uncertainty of outcome and are willing to accept the consequences of failure
- SELF-DEVELOPMENT: you seek opportunities to learn and to develop yourself and others
- SELF-AWARENESS: you’re reflective and capable of learning from experience; able to show a sense of humor and perspective about yourself
- Daily management of a client’s online ad campaigns on all major search engines using both search engine tools and Adlucent’s proprietary Deep Search™ software
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of account performance, and use this data for high-level decision making based on quantitative data and knowledge of SEM
- Strategic client communications of account successes and challenges, assisting your account team with client inquiries, requests, and concerns
- Work with your account team to find new opportunities for your client, including areas of growth and optimization
Click here and you will be redirected.
Upon redirection, you will be asked to upload your resume and answer some basic questions.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to analyze high-level data to translate problems into solutions
- Online research skills
- Excellent communication skills → both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of search engines
- Knowledge of online shopping and retail
Nice to have:
- Client-facing interaction experience
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge + interest
- Google Ads / Bing Ads experience
- Amazon and Paid Social Channel experience
- A/B testing experience
Adlucent is part of Advantage Marketing Partners, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency, powered by its purpose-built platform Deep Search™, which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Deep Search™ is a digital campaign, product feed and analytics technology that powers these services by integrating complex data and creating a custom, predictive bidding algorithm, helping clients acquire customers across channels while profitably increasing revenue.
Target Hire Date: June 7th, 2021. Adlucent does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.