WHITE PAPER: TURNING DIGITAL
MARKETERS INTO DATA SCIENTISTS
Creating Custom Audiences for Paid Search
Let’s face it -- while you may be collecting and storing massive amounts of data about your customers, your ability as a digital marketer to access and make sense of this information is limited. Trying to deliver “one to one advertising” feels like climbing Mt Everest. We get it.
But you also understand how important customer-level advertising is to driving more conversions at a lower cost--not to mention the positive effect it has on the consumer shopping experience.
So how do you get started? This white paper will show you how to leverage three separate data types (customer, transactional and third party) to build custom audiences that you can target with search, social, display and other ad types.
Download the white paper to learn:
- How to use Google’s Customer Match to segment and target audiences across Search, Gmail and YouTube
- How to use both customer and transactional data to understand which customers are high versus low value
- How to use 3rd party data to reach customers through on and offline channels
- The right KPI’s to measure performance (hint--it’s not what you think)
- Two case studies from leading brands