GREAT EXPECTATIONS: WHAT THE 2013 HOLIDAY SEASON SAYS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF RETAIL
Learn which advertising stratetgies will have the biggest impact on your bottom line in 2014.
With the 2013 holiday season behind us, it's time to identify the emerging trends that will have the greatest impact on our future retail strategies.
This years' themes were led by changes in consumer behavior. We’ll break down the performance of three successful holiday strategies―mobile, product listing ads (PLAs), and promotions―and show ways they can be better utilized by retailers in 2014.
- The growth rate of mobile, along with five things retailers can do today to make it easier to measure its full impact on sales
- Key performance benchmarks for PLAs, and four tips to make PLAs work for you
- The biggest promotion that ruined Christmas for many
- Examples of ways retailers utilized these strategies to grow holiday revenue
- A recap of key holiday statistics and their impact on the future of retail