Using data science to improve advertising performance
As a retailer, you have access to an incredible amount of consumer information—purchase history, wish lists, demographic and behavioral data, website engagement data, and more.
But how do you extract insights from this information to most effectively advertise to each shopper? The answer lies in data science.
In this 30-minute webinar, Adlucent data scientist Lisa Burton, Ph.D. will share:
- Ways data science helps with the biggest paid search challenges—advanced customer segmentation, attribution, targeting, and bid parting
- How to use available data to better understand your customers and increase the efficiency of your ad spend
- What happens to ad performance when you integrate 3rd party data with your customer data
- Examples of retailers who are using data science to drive more revenue from their paid search programs
Thursday, May 8th, 2014, 1-1:30PM CT
Adlucent has been very innovative in achieving remarkable results, which in turn, increases my ability to bring on new products & brands knowing we can drive revenue profitably through search engines."
- Tomima Edmark, CEO of Andra Group