MAKING GOOGLE ADS WORK SMARTER: OPTIMIZING YOUR FEED.
View this complimentary webinar to learn tips on cleaning up your Google feed.
The secret to a successful Google Shopping program starts with an optimized data feed. Without it, retailers will continue to be plagued by ad disapprovals, poorly matched products, limited coverage, and wasted ad spend.
The highest performing Google Shopping programs are optimized for relevancy, increasing the odds of having an ad shown and converting. But so many retailers struggle with setting up and maintaining a quality feed.
At Adlucent, we’ve developed a 63-point check-list for feed optimization and we shared the best tips in this on demand webinar.
Stephanie Bailey, PLA expert and Adlucent Product Director discusses how to:
- Clean up your current program and build a strategy for optimization
- Optimize your feed for relevance
- Get past Google disapprovals
- Grow your query population without sacrificing quality
- Create and optimize your top products so they are eligible to show
- Leverage feed optimizations outside of traditional channels
Dean Skonieczny, VP of Products, Adlucent
Stephanie Bailey, Product Director, Adlucent