MAKING GOOGLE ADS WORK SMARTER: CPA VS CPC.
View this complimentary webinar to learn advantages and disadvantages of CPA and CPC.
The challenge for every retailer is to turn shoppers into buyers at the lowest possible cost. Today, 40% of online marketing budgets are allocated to paid search, making it the number one source of online revenue (Forrester).
So how do retailers use this spend to get the highest yield on their text and product ads? The answer lies in their cost structure.
It has long been debated as to which cost structure works best for Google Shopping ― cost per acquisition (CPA) or cost per click (CPC). We have the answer and we're sharing it in this on-demand webinar.
View the webinar to learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of CPA and CPC
- Which strategy leads to the highest return on investment
- Examples of retailres who have won big by switching and how they did it
- What you need ot know before you make the switch
- Why this should be a part of your pre-holiday preparation
- Dean Skonieczny, VP of Products, Adlucent
- Stephanie Bailey, Product Manager, Adlucent