THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO
LOCAL INVENTORY ADS
Eighty-one percent of consumers start the shopping process online. And while they’re using digital to research products, a full 90% of them will complete their purchase in a store.
Thanks to Google’s rollout of Local Inventory Ads, retailers can now support this shopper behavior and easily direct traffic to nearby storefronts. And while LIAs are a great ad format, they’re not easy to implement, measure, and optimize. This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about LIAs, and we’ll explain how to overcome all three challenges.
Download this guide to learn:
- How consumer search behavior is turning “local”
- Which internal team should own LIAs
- How to measure LIA performance
- Implementation, bidding and optimization strategies
- Projected growth for local ads