We are extremely excited to announce the availability of BuyerPath™ for Feed Management! Many of our clients have expressed frustration about what a cumbersome and time-consuming process managing multiple CSE feeds can be. They are met with the difficulty of organizing large product portfolios, across fragmented channels that have vastly different feed requirements, hindering an effective feed management strategy. Advertisers want to optimize these destinations properly to influence performance, however, don’t want to waste time duplicating efforts for each channel. Our new SaaS application will give retailers access to multiple shopping sites within a single, unified platform.
BuyerPath™ for Feed Management provides marketers with an automated tool that will collect, customize, and transform product feeds to successfully meet the requirements of multiple feed destinations. The cross-channel performance reporting and analytics capabilities store intent, performance, and historical product data. These insights help predict performance, letting retailers intelligently suppress products, segment products, and
The Foundation of the Optimal Product Mix:
- BuyerPath™ Channel Support: Achieve cross-channel coverage on the most important product ad platforms.
- Automated Feed Transformation: Save time with BuyerPath’s automated feed transformation capabilities, which ensures that product data is properly formatted according to each channel’s unique requirements.
- Cross-Channel Performance Reporting & Analytics: Make more informed decisions with cross-channel performance data by product and a robust set of product data. These indicators help predict product performance, ensuring advertisers target efforts for maximum impact.
- Optimized Product Mix: Increase efficiency and reduce wasted ad spend by using product suppression to deliver the optimal product portfolio per channel.
- Optimized Product Data: Increase revenue by editing product content manually or in bulk to attract the right audience and improve product matching to customer intent.
One of our customers, Heels.com, tested the new solution and were thoroughly impressed with the results. Within the first three months of using BuyerPath™ for Feed Management the company saw a 78% increase in orders, 78% increase in revenue, and a 13% increase in ROAS.