Ten ways retailers can drive more revenue through paid search.
The growth of e-commerce shows no signs of slowing.$14.8 billion was spent on paid search in 2011, but many retail search programs experience average performance and wasted ad spend. The way your customers are shopping is changing. Thanks to explosive growth in mobile, online and brick-and-mortar stores are converging. Shoppers are spending more time researching products and reading reviews from others like them in order to make more informed product decisions. Capturing them as they are comparison shopping and when they're ready to buy are critical moments that translate into millions of dollars in revenue every year. Learn ten ways retailers can adjust their paid search program to increase web and in-store conversion.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE E-BOOK TO LEARN:
- Why retail paid search should be managed differently than other industries
- Tips for improving your keyword campaigns
- How to use user generated content to predict sales
- Ways to integrate paid search with your product inventory to optimize ad spend
- How to target higher value customers
Want a preview? Click here to read the first chapter.
1Interactive Advertising Bureau's Internet Advertising Revenue Report